Tuesday, 4 October 2016

OOTD Two Piece Sets! & Transitioning Forals to the Fall Time

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my very first blog post and OOTD post about two piece sets and how to transition florals into the Fall, I hope you enjoy!


This summer and going into early fall I have been loving florals and matching two piece sets. I love how versatile they can be as you can wear them separate or together or even layered with other pieces for completely different looks.

The outfit below is from New Look, and this is what I wore on a weekend trip to Toronto island about 2 weeks ago. As it was warm out this day I just wore the two piece, but if i was to style this for school in the fall Canadian weather we get I would pair it with a black leather jacket and grey suede booties for an edgier and warmer look. But if you don't want to go the leather jacket route I think a Army green bomber jacket would look nice over top and pull it into the fall season by breaking up all of the white going on! Something maybe like the one pictured below(which is from ASOS if you were wondering)!

OOTD
Palm Trees in Toronto



Suggested jacket pairing!

What I love about this is the print and the wrap style of the skirt and blouse, very flattering on the figure! I also love how even though it is a crop top and skirt set my entire stomach isn't out for all of Toronto to see. Which means I can also get away with wearing this to work if i pair it with a nice blazer or jacket.


  •  The mini pink bag is Steve Madden from TJ Maxx (for 20.00$ what a steal I know)
  •  Matching skirt and shirt is from NewLook
  •  Strappy brown heeled sandals are from DSW (purchased about a year ago)
  • Grey Fluff Pom Pom on bag is also from TJ Maxx for about 6.00$ and I'm pretty sure they still have them so if you like it go check TJ!




I tried to keep this short and sweet! I hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions please ask away I'd love to hear from you :) I am so happy to finally be getting started on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment